- Bravo Top Chef’s CJ Jacobson & Top Chef Just Desserts Danielle Keene will be on hand to meet & greet and spill all the juicy gossip. (Well probably not the gossip, but at least some tips on how to be your own Top Chef at home…)
- It’s implied in the name. SUGAR RUSH OVERLOAD from a huge buffet of decadent desserts from some of LA’s hottest pastry chefs.
- Complimentary Wine Bar from Summerland Wines. Need I say more?
- South African Safari Trip! What? Yep… one of the many awesome prizes you can bid on at the silent auction.
- And finally, to support Spark Youth Program in its mission to combat the high school dropout crisis. (Makes you feel better about breaking your New Year’s Resolutions… at least it’s for charity!)
TO ENTER YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING:
- “Like” Spark Youth Program on Facebook and follow their Twitter @SparkProgram
- “Like” Cake & Heels on Facebook
- Leave a comment below with your favorite dessert (and be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you!)
DATE & TIME
February 10, 2011
7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
(VIP Reception, 7 PM)
Purchase Tickets Here: http://sugarrushla.eventbrite.com/
825 N. La Ciengega Blvd
(corner of Santa Monica & La Cienega)
** 100% of your ticket purchase will help Spark provide more at-risk students with life-changing apprenticeships in exciting local organizations and businesses, such as Disney Interactive Media, Activision, UCLA Biology Labs, Soho House, the California Science Center, SGH Architecture, and many more!
***** UPDATE *****
And the winner is... Myra Chang! My first time using the Random Number Generator! Yay!
To everyone else who entered, there are still tickets available to purchase!