Nicole M. Iizuka
906 North Doheny Drive #502 || West Hollywood, CA 90069
(213) 446-0572 || email@example.com
React Media - Executive Producer (People Vs. Food)
April 2021 - Present
- Write, Produce, Direct and oversee all content for React Media's People vs. Food channel across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok.
Kin Community - Executive Producer (Tia Mowry's Quick Fix)
March 2021 - Present
- Create original episodes for Tia Mowry's Quick Fix youtube, facebook, and instagram channels.
Disney+ (Foodtastic Season 1) - Challenge Producer
Oct 2020 - March 2021
- Responsible for concepting, pitching, testing, overseeing, and producing all gameplay aspects of this large format food competition show.
Food Network (Candy Land Season 1) - Culinary Producer
August 2020 - Sept 2020
- Responsible for sourcing, creating, and designing a forgeable candy land with real products that could be used on final show pieces.
- Worked closely with the Challenge team to ensure all challenges could be accomplished.
- Worked with contestants to ensure they were set-up with everything they needed, and advised on build aspects of show pieces.
Tastemade - Producer (Branded Content)
Feb 2018 – May 2020
- Produced over 100 branded videos and campaigns within the realm of travel, lifestyle, food, and home.
- Concepted and created innovative branded content for companies like Walt Disney World, Amazon Studios, UberEats, American Express, Kirin, Dove Chocolates, JC Penney, Citigroup, and Capital One.
Food Network (Big Bargain Eats Season 1) - Producer
Oct 2017 – Jan 2018
- Produced an original 2-episode food travel show pilot with host Nguyen Tran for Food Network with Giada De Laurentiis’ Linguine Pictures. The show follows Nguyen as he scours the states for the biggest bargain food deals, introduces the restaurants and chefs, and explains why it’s worth hunting down.
Brit + Co. - Writer
Dec 2017 – Feb 2018
- Writing original articles, developing and styling recipe content, and photographing original imagery.
POPSUGAR Studios – Supervising Producer & Director
April 2013 – Oct 2017
- Developed original ideas and pitches, created and executed new show ideas, wrote, produced, directed and post produced a variety of segments for Popsugar.com, Facebook, YouTube, Television, Snapchat, Instagram, and Live Events, including food, fitness, wellness, beauty, lifestyle, and shopping. In addition, created, managed, and oversaw sponsored and native content development and execution for the branded and marketing teams, as well as managed the whole lifestyle content creation team.
- Wrote editorial coverage for food, wellness, and travel for the site as well.
- Created and produced a pilot for Cooking Channel called Eat. This. Now. with host Brandi Milloy where we found popular food trends, broke them down, and highlighted several restaurants making variations of them around Los Angeles.
Supermarket Superstar (Lifetime Season 1) - Set Dresser
Jan 2013 – April 2013
- Created, implemented, and styled set pieces as well as facilitated shooting for the series on Lifetime.
Hell’s Kitchen (FOX Seasons 11-14) - Buyer / Art Department
June 2012 – June 2013
- Worked with the art department to secure set pieces as well as style food segments for the series on Fox.
Master Chef (FOX Season 3) - Culinary Coordinator / Assistant Food Stylist
Feb 2012 – April 2012
- Created class itineraries for contestants, styled beauties, and oversaw the Masterchef Cookbook for this series on Fox.
Metro Goldwyn Mayer - Development Coordinator, Feature Film
March 2011 – Feb 2012
- Tracked down and helped acquire feature film material, developed active projects at the studio, facilitated communication between the studio and production, and managed the desk for the VP of Development.
Oct 2008 – March 2011
- Managed desk for the VP of Development & aided in all creative tasks. In addition, ran the internship program for the company.
- Also assisted the producer on two films THE VOW and LEAP YEAR.
International Creative Management - Motion Picture Literary Assistant
June 2007 – Oct 2008
- Managed desk for a MP Literary Agent. In addition, drafted feature writer/director deal memos, maintained & created numerous databases such as script library, comic book database, client files, and spec submission logs and provided script coverage.
Wendy Finerman Productions - Producer’s Assistant
July 2006 – June 2007
- Assistant to producer Wendy Finerman on the film PS I LOVE YOU for Warner Brothers.
Do Good Bus - Tour Host
May 2017 - June 2018
- Created unique experiences with this community service oriented travel experience (www.dogoodbus.com )
Rocket Media - Writer
April 2014 – May 2015
- Wrote original articles, developed recipes, and photographed original images for Rocket Media and World Kitchen.
CitySearch – Expert Scout
July 2012 – February 2013
- Scouted and reviewed dining establishments in Los Angeles and New York. (www.citysearch.com )
Living Social – Events Project Manager / Senior Experience Coordinator
Sept 2011 – July 2013
- Coordinated and executed Living Social Adventures events. Facilitated guest experience and worked with vendors, locations, and contractors to schedule and execute a wide variety of both small and large scale events.
New York University ~ Tisch School of the Arts New York, NY
Graduated May 2006 || Bachelor of Fine Arts in Film and Television Production
Harvard Westlake High School Los Angeles, CA
NYU Tisch in Los Angeles Mentorship Program – Co-Creator & Mentor June 2007 - June 2018
References Furnished Upon Request